Call Today For A Free Consultation & Quote!
About Solar Lancaster
Solar Lancaster is a collaboration between the city of Lancaster and SolarCity®. The program, one of the nation's first combined public/private solar partnerships, has been created to offer neighboring residents, businesses and nonprofit organizations in the Antelope Valley and Santa Clarity Valley more affordable ways to adopt solar power. The program provides a blueprint for other cities across the nation that want to use cleaner power, create green jobs and reduce dependence on polluting power sources.
With more than 300 days of sunshine a year, Valley residents have the potential to generate most of their electricity through renewable solar power production.
Both the City and SolarCity are working together to simplify the process of going solar—by offering discounted solar pricing, custom solar system designs and solar system monitoring. We will handle all permit and rebate paperwork so you can benefit from all available government incentives.
SolarCity is the #1 residential solar power company in the nation. It's the only all-in-one provider with everything you need to power your home with clean solar energy, from custom design and financing to installation and ongoing monitoring.
Experience & Local Business
- Market leader with thousands of customers
- Breadth of experience across residential, commercial and government sectors, with notable clients like Arbor Gardens and Ironwood.
- SolarCity has a local office in Lancaster, and currently serves more than 1,000 communities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Oregon and Texas.
- All-in-one service provider, including custom design, financing, installation and ongoing system monitoring. Manage your project from beginning to end. Single point of contact and accountability for your system.
- In-house professional teams in design, engineering, installation, rebate administration and customer service. We've attracted the brightest talent in the solar industry with decades of solar experience.
- SolarCity uses only best-in-class, high quality solar equipment
- Numerous NABCEP certified supervisors overseeing your project—the highest accreditation in the solar industry
- Impeccable references, with 25% of our business generated from positive referrals
- Multiple panel options including sleek, black, thin film and high-efficiency polysilicon
- Proprietary SolarGuard® proactive monitoring service and PowerGuide™ energy consumption service
SolarCity Direct Financing
- Construction experience installing thousands of projects has improved our process and driven out wasted costs
- Volume supplier relationships and scale across thousands of projects means we can pass volume discount pricing on to you
- Technology infrastructure to efficiently manage inventory and thousands of solar installations
- Go solar with no upfront capital costs and save on electricity cost from day one with SolarCity's SolarLease financing
- Includes full support with repair service, monitoring and performance guarantee
- Direct financing instead of using a third party gives you a single point of contact and accountability for system performance over the life of your system